Sunday, December 6, 2009

Season To Give

For a few years now, I have been aware of the need for clean water in many countries. There are people that volunteer to travel across the world to build wells and water catchment systems. Due to being a mother with young children, I wondered how I could get involved in helping those in need of clean water.

Having access to clean water affects more than just a quenched thirst. Believe it or not, close to 5000 children die every day due to water related illnesses. The organization mycharity: water has made it possible for people like me to participate in bringing clean water to millions of people. On my Holiday Campaign page you can donate to help a community get clean water. This particular campaign is only running to December 28, 2009. 

Please visit my page now: http://mycharitywater.org/Season2Give

If you donate $60 or more, I will send you a free gift (no cost, no shipping). Go to my Ebay page at http://shop.ebay.com/boobiesnbabies/m.html after making a qualified donation. Send me a message with your address, how much you donated, and the item you picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment